Friday, June 1, 2007



Hey Steven - I don't know if you lost the paper I gave you in the river, but here's the photo! I was at the river today, in Zilker Park. It was hot, and the river was rushing. Went there with W and our dog Flower. Those are his black ears sticking out just behind my arm. I don't think the guy with the tug boat knew he was going to be in the photo - I didn't know either. But hey.

Steven was on the path on his way up to the big rocks on the river. I stopped him and his friend who was lugging a small tube to float in. Steve had some really cool braids. I asked him if he wanted to write a word. So he started by responding, "Only one word?" and then, "What will you do with this word?" and then, "Are we the first?"

Yes.
Photograph it and put it on the blog.
No.

Those are my final answers Steven. Thanks for "cooperate". That's a theme today. And a good one for the river, too.

No comments: