Thursday, May 31, 2007




How cool is this - Laurie made up a word: Munkah.

Very cool. She was carrying a TV to her car when I asked her, my dog in one hand, marker in the other. I had asked these two very shy men working on their car if they'd be interested, but they didn't feel up to the task. I saw Laurie coming out of the apartment and asked. She graciously put her TV down, asking "Just one word?"

Yes, just one word.

And what a cool word it is. Munkah. Now what would munkah mean? It could mean anything. Like - left arm. Or sunny day. Or hey there's a cool show at the bar tonight.

Very nice.

2 comments:

lorridennis said...

i feel really cool, and honored, to be a part of this random (to me anyway) project. of course i was a bit off guard at your approach, but now i wish i'd had more time to talk to you about it....so busy with moving though! i can tell you what it means if you like! ;)

good luck with the rest of your days!

:) lorri

Ana-Maurine Lara said...

Hi Lorri - sorry I misspelled your name! I would love to know what munkah means.

And thanks again - this has been awesome.