Thursday, May 17, 2007

So I did it. I went up to security at the airport and asked a random person to write on my body. Granted, it was Austin, so I was still being a little bit of a chicken (folks are nice here), but I couldn't stand the idea of having to deal with a mean person in the San Francisco airport, so I went up to the security desk outside Gate 14 and asked the two guys sitting there if one of them wanted to write on my body. Their expressions were priceless. And then David agreed to write on my arm. He was on break, so he said "sure".



So then after I got him to write on my arm, it was a matter of trying to figure out how to photograph the image and not get into trouble. So, here I am on the plane. Check out chickie in the background. Hysterical!

The word of the day: brachiate - to have widely spreading branches (in botany); to have arms (zoology); to get along by swinging from tree to tree.

Now what were you thinking about David?

No comments: