Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Morgan - you rock! The word of the day is patience... (I love the ellipses). I loved Morgan's though process. We were both in line at the post office. He said, "A word. Hmm, I'm in line at the post office. What shall I put down?" Thank you - I can always use more patience in my life. I like how the photo came out, too.



On a closing note - welcome to my world. I took the photo and then lost the camera. Duh. I think I left it on the stoop. Or maybe on top of my car before driving away. Luckily I have another polaroid camera here at home. But it was a sad moment to realize I had left the very cool yellow polaroid camera after I took the photo. Universe, if you should find it fit to find my camera, I'm here! In the meantime, I've got old missy 1985 polaroid to carry me along.

Rock on Austin.

No comments: