Monday, June 4, 2007



It's been an intense word day. I got "love" today. That is awesome. But what trips me out is how the photo came out. I know that happens with Polaroids sometimes, but I still think it's trippy - the face coming down from the corner to kiss my arm.

A friend of mine called me earlier today to tell me she had dreamt of writing the word `zohar' across my left breast. She's out of town, or I would have loved to have that word on me. It's such a powerful word - as powerful as love. If not one and the same.

I didn't share any of this with Caroline when she chose to write `love' on me. She was very sweet. "Nobody's asked me to do this before." she said. I smiled.

1 comment:

Amanda Johnston said...

Interesting, how the Universe chooses to touch us. This pic is proof that she is out there, with us, always.

Love you,
Manda