Saturday, June 9, 2007

I'd like to note that today is DAY 25 of my 100 Day project - thats 1/4 of the way through. I can't believe it.

Just a reflection. There have been days where I barely make it - where I'm rushing to find a word. Days where I've forgotten that I'm getting a word. Days when I forget the date/time/place. Days when asking someone seems like a grueling prospect.

But not one day has passed where I'm not psyched about getting a word.

Today, it is the suggestion of a word on film, perhaps, though it's definitely on my arm.

I went to the library today, as I do when as often as possible, and Melissa, who is one of the many wonderful librarians here in Austin, wrote "malt". I had forgotten my marker at home, so she graciously used a fine point sharpie. Sadly, it doesn't come out strongly in the photo, but know dear readers that it is there. Malt "Cause I just had one", she said.

It's only 96 degrees here in Austin today, though it feels like 112 degrees. Not a bad day to get a word written on my arm.


No comments: