Monday, July 16, 2007



Monday. I think Mondays are my low point with this project. Thank goodness there are people like Ivan to make things right. I went to HEB to get a movie at the $1 rental thing they have there. Ivan was leaning back on the toy machine (you know the ones with the CLAW that never works). I asked him if he was in line and when he said no, I responded, "Well actually..." yadda yadda..

Ivan asked me what other words people had written on me. I recalled the ones that were first on my mind.

"Possibility. Hi. Luv. Love." W. piped in with "Divine."

"Yes, divine was from yesterday!"

He said, "Well, I had thought of a word earlier. I'll do it." and he leaned over and wrote "abalone on my right arm. Abalone. Amazing.

And then, when I told him about this website he told me he would definitely follow this up. That's awesome. Thanks Ivan. Thanks for making Monday marvelous.

No comments: