Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Jose Lara July 24, 2007


Only 30 days left! Today is Day 70 of the Written Word. I can't believe it. Well...30 days is still 30 days.

Today's word is "family". Jose told me that family is the most important thing to him. Absolutely the most important. He had just also told me how his 11 year old niece is coming to live with him. He took out his red marker and wrote the word, which to me was absolutely perfect - what with all the connotations of family/blood, etc. And the synchronicity is pretty fantastic since I spent the past weekend creating family with RedBone folks. And not to mention that Jose and I share the same last name. Family.

I like how the green tones of the photo offset the red. I'm still not such a great photographer, but I'm definitely having fun.

No comments: