Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ways to participate

If you want you can send me your stuff - zorashorse@yahoo.com and I'll post it!

1. Ask a stranger to write a word on you. Take a photo.
2. Pick a word out of a book. Write a poem using it.
3. Take five words from the 98 I have received, and write a poem with any combination of them.
4. Take three words from the 98 I have received, and re-arrange their letters to create a new word - completely invented.
5. Take a word that particularly strikes you and write a poem describing why.
6. Cut and paste any of the photos to create an image collage or art piece.
7. Make visual art out of the words.

1 comment:

Tanya Shirley said...

Ana, thank you so much for doing this. It's such a wonderful reminder of how the body is present in our poetry and how as humans "the word" so often unites us. I cannot tell you (because the words are still living in my gut) how much this project has moved me -- all I know is that I read your blogs, I saw the pictures of the words on your body and they've given me an overwhelming sense of joy and inspiration to write. Thank you.