Saturday, August 4, 2007



Czarina's in town visiting. I asked her to write a word on me this morning and she asked if she could have a minute to think.

10 hours later, we got back to business. I asked her again.

"Yes! It's a simple word."

"That's cool."

"I want to write it on your waist."

I got the correct side of my shirt up and she wrote "MOVE" in big letters. Right on my waist.

Very cool. She's into dancing and movement and movements...Then she said

"It felt so familiar to write that word. And then I realized I used to make posters with that word all the time."

Cellular memory. Translated. Onto the body

1 comment:

still grooven said...

yes, yes. move, ana. move!
you are brilliant. (i'm catching up on my reading/the ones i've missed.) i remember this one so i thought i'd comment here.
*muah*
shia